Author Topic: The Dream Cancel Wiki and YOU! - Dream Team steady mobbin'  (Read 80900 times)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: The Dream Cancel Wiki and YOU! - Can't stop the hustle
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2010, 11:01:37 PM »
Thanks. I'm hoping to do some more for nbc this week. I do feel that granted 2k2 is better than nbc system-wise, but the game has better netcode, and seemed completely overlooked by many because it wasn't a traditional KoF game... It definitely needs more hype, as it was a better SNK cross-over game...

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2010, 11:23:30 PM »
Nice job on the Tung Fu Rue page. One request, please mark Throws as a section header (==Throws==) and for the normals, use '''Close''', etc. It bolds the words but does not increase the size.

Thanks for the effort! And I'll play you once I study it some more.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2010, 02:19:43 AM »
Added more combos to the XIII Chin section, nearly done (took much longer than I expected, but of course I have the most material with him and my other one should be shorter).

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2010, 05:50:20 AM »
Nice job on the Tung Fu Rue page. One request, please mark Throws as a section header (==Throws==) and for the normals, use '''Close''', etc. It bolds the words but does not increase the size.

Thanks for the effort! And I'll play you once I study it some more.

Thanks man... Roger dodger on the request, I'll make sure that gets done for future wiki additions... We can do training sessions on nbc if you want, just pm me here or on xbl... The system is quite easier to learn (no hops, universal throw command, etc).

~~new~~

I just finished Billy's general strats section, and made a few edits since I was able to test some things out last night... General strats probably needs a good look over to see if it needs to be sectioned more, or if its missing some info...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:15:57 PM by jinxhand »

XTG

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2010, 07:09:57 PM »
1) I want to edit the KOF 98 UM Wiki a bit with some Power Meter and Subsystems information.

2) JINXHAND, we need to play some NGBC. Gotta force myself to get better at it.

krazykone123

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2010, 09:05:56 PM »
1) I want to edit the KOF 98 UM Wiki a bit with some Power Meter and Subsystems information.

Alright, send a PM to nilcam about it and he'll hook you up.

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2010, 06:01:39 PM »
I've added basic cancel/damage info for all of Ryo's, Mature's and Clark's moves. I'll do some more tomorrow.

krazykone123

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »
I've added basic cancel/damage info for all of Ryo's, Mature's and Clark's moves. I'll do some more tomorrow.

Thanks Rex, btw here's the update for this week

KOF XIII wiki(s) that need attention
- Benimaru
- Duo Lon
- Joe
- Kim
- Hwa Jai
- Robert
- Kensou
- Maxima

KOF XIII wiki(s) that need work
- Yuri
- Ralf
- Mai
- Leona
- Andy
- Daimon
- Kula

KOF XIII wiki(s) that are almost complete
- Ash
- King
- Ryo
- Clark
- Mature
- Shen
- Takuma
- Iori
- Vice
- Athena
- Terry

KOF XIII wiki(s) that are complete
- K'
- Kyo
- Elisabeth
- Raiden
- Chin

the goal is to have all the KOF XIII templates up before the years end, once the ground work is done we can then move onto all the deep stuff, anyway you can expect more revisions in the future people
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 06:15:50 PM by krazykone123 »

krazykone123

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2010, 07:20:05 AM »
Maxima XIII template done, Duo Lon template is about half done, requesting picture for Kasumi 2002UM wiki page

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »
Small correction: The image for Maxima's throw is posted twice. (Once in the proper place, and once under command moves.)

Added Benimaru info today.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2010, 10:43:04 PM »
NBC Geese 98% done. Going to finish that up and start working on some more today.

krazykone123

« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2010, 06:47:29 AM »
Small correction: The image for Maxima's throw is posted twice. (Once in the proper place, and once under command moves.)

Added Benimaru info today.

Okay it's fixed, I'll add the Benimaru pics next.

NBC Geese 98% done. Going to finish that up and start working on some more today.

Geese NGBC pic added.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2010, 02:44:09 AM »
King (XIII) character page updated. added more notes to special move section and revamped the combo section. will add HD combos soon. give criticisms as necessary, otherwise this is the format i'm going to run with in the future for updating other character pages.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2010, 02:56:11 AM »
King (XIII) character page updated. added more notes to special move section and revamped the combo section. will add HD combos soon. give criticisms as necessary, otherwise this is the format i'm going to run with in the future for updating other character pages.

Added a bit to the df.D slide description.  As for the combo section, I'll probably go and change all the 2C and 3Ds to d.C and df.D respectively for you later.  The number notation works well if you have a number pad in front of you and slightly more universal if you can't read English but I hate having to look at a number pad and it's also character side dependent (1p bias).

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2010, 03:16:41 AM »

Added a bit to the df.D slide description.  As for the combo section, I'll probably go and change all the 2C and 3Ds to d.C and df.D respectively for you later.  The number notation works well if you have a number pad in front of you and slightly more universal if you can't read English but I hate having to look at a number pad and it's also character side dependent (1p bias).

thanks kane, i'll keep it in mind for future updates. i didn't even think of the player side bias lol also, i'm thinking of adding a subsection to the Combo area with "Combo Starters" to kinda show the variation available when initiating combos. for example, i hate how the combos i listed generally start with (2C, 3D) since i usually use (d.B, d.A, df.D) or (s.D, df.D), but that's how the JP wiki lists them sooo... yeah. also, i didn't ask, but are commas ( , ) or greater than symbols ( > ) easier to look at? personally it doesn't matter to me.