Author Topic: KOF XIII @ ReveLAtions June 11, 2011  (Read 34489 times)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII @ ReveLAtions June 11, 2011
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 07:19:34 PM »
KOF XIII arrives to consoles soon! ;)

?  Is that a wishful hope, because I hope so too.  Or is that just something lost in translation? =)

FoxSKennedy, if you have any posting privileges on that Brazilian website make sure you post our XIII vids.  You can find most at youtube.com/kane317 and of course http://www.youtube.com/dreamcancelsnk

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:22:31 PM by Kane317 »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »
this is very good!
will that SNK PLAYMORE be more alert and awake!
and she can see these types of situations and be more environmental with the players, and consequently move as quickly as possible the console version of the game for players to adapt soon, both those who already play in the arcade and those who do not have access to arcades the game. :)

Welcome friend

thanks!
http://fightinggamesbr.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/the-king-of-fighters-xiii-no-torneio-revelations-2011/

Hola amigo de Brazil, yo creo que es mas facil si te escribo en español. Yo soy el organizador de el torneo y quiero que sepas que el evento no es de consola. No quiero empezar un rumor por que SNKP nos esta apoyando y a ellos no les gustan los rumores. Porfavor no hablemos de consola :). Me da gusto saver que en Brazil estan esperando KOF XIII y yo se que tienen muchos jugadores muy buenos.

Mi jugador favorito de Brazil es Bucheca :)
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

FoxSKennedy

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 08:38:04 PM »
this is very good!
and she can see these types of situations and be more environmental with the players, and consequently move as quickly as possible the console version of the game for players to adapt soon, both those who already play in the arcade and those who do not have access to arcades the game. :)

Welcome friend

thanks!
http://fightinggamesbr.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/the-king-of-fighters-xiii-no-torneio-revelations-2011/

Hola amigo de Brazil, yo creo que es mas facil si te escribo en español. Yo soy el organizador de el torneo y quiero que sepas que el evento no es de consola. No quiero empezar un rumor por que SNKP nos esta apoyando y a ellos no les gustan los rumores. Porfavor no hablemos de consola :). Me da gusto saver que en Brazil estan esperando KOF XIII y yo se que tienen muchos jugadores muy buenos.

I am aware that just because SNK P. .. will support the event does not mean they will release the game for consoles, but if I say that the Brazilian players did not want that to happen is a lie ...... hahahahaha

but the news was posted to both the Brazilian players but also of the world, get more situated with what happens with KOF XIII and to know that the game is participating in high level tournaments, and we can not deny that it fills the eyes SNK P. ... (Which may help the consoles)  ;)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 08:44:32 PM »
this is very good!

Welcome friend

thanks!

I am aware that just because SNK P. .. will support the event does not mean they will release the game for consoles, but if I say that the Brazilian players did not want that to happen is a lie ...... hahahahaha

but the news was posted to both the Brazilian players but also of the world, get more situated with what happens with KOF XIII and to know that the game is participating in high level tournaments, and we can not deny that it fills the eyes SNK P. ... (Which may help the consoles)  ;)

Perfect :) I'm glad we understand each other. And yes, what we want is SNKP to notice that the community is interested in KOF XIII and we need that console version out.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing you active here in the dreamcancel community. :)
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

FoxSKennedy

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »
I'm hoping for a lot is made by the level UP transmission of the stream of tournament KOF XIII and great players in large numbers to participate as No. 17, Mr. KOF .... among others I'm always watching.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:06:21 PM by FoxSKennedy »

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 12:50:05 PM »
Will someone of SNKPlaymore USA stuff be there? What about try to interview him about XIII and its console version? This could a great exclusive for Dream Cancel and could calm some fans.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

FoxSKennedy

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »
Will someone of SNKPlaymore USA stuff be there? What about try to interview him about XIII and its console version? This could a great exclusive for Dream Cancel and could calm some fans.

you said it all man!
would be great!
would not cost anything to try!;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:44:37 PM by FoxSKennedy »

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 04:15:41 PM »
If there is someone there to represent SNKP, let's hope that they are not as stiff as a robot like the last person who was interviewed last year. Oh, and some non cliche answers would be nice.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »
ReveLAtions is a few days after E3 so I'm hoping we'll already have some information regarding the release. Hopefully, the turnout is good and SNKP sees the passion of the KOF community.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
If anyone from SNKP shows up, it will most likely be Shinya Morishita, the same guy who was at SoCal Regionals last year.

There is also no word on SNKP being at E3, or having any games present at E3 (at this time).

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2011, 05:18:41 AM »
We have received confirmation that a very special guest will be coming to ReveLAtions and he goes by the name of Dark Geese!!!

We'll be setting up a special event for a few first to 10 sets either a day before Revelations or after.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

the_judge

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 05:30:41 AM »
Assuming this is $15, I will be attempting to make this.
We WILL have a 98um set up correct? I don't care if I need to provide the setup, but I cannot not have 98um played there. Though it would be 360.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2011, 04:39:38 PM »
XIII is the main priority right now.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 08:20:04 PM »
XIII is the main priority right now.

We can confirm XIII will be there but that's all as I'll be helping out as staff I don't want ppl coming up complaining that  "game Z, game Y or game X" is not being played, if it's there, then it's bonus.  XIII is the main feature.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2011, 10:18:49 AM »
Giby and Kane said it pretty much. It's a challenge of it's own to get KOF XIII in this type of major tournaments now days and we must really make sure that we deliver the best show we can without losing focus.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof