Author Topic: KOF XIII @ ReveLAtions June 11, 2011  (Read 34499 times)

the_judge

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII @ ReveLAtions June 11, 2011
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2011, 09:44:42 PM »
I am going off the assumption that there may be one or two setups. If there are three or more, than I can understand focusing primarily on XIII. Otherwise, I would like to have one station on the side with an older KOF. Main thing I'm hoping for is to catch others' attention, which is why I will be very loud.

Dark Geese

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2011, 09:56:43 PM »
I just wanted to confirm with everyone that I will be present...looking forward to playing and meeting many different people.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »
I just wanted to confirm with everyone that I will be present...looking forward to playing and meeting many different people.

I hope you meet that SNKP rep guy Shinya Morishita if he comes through, if you or anyone else talk to him get it on film. :)
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2011, 02:11:51 PM »
Oh No! I'm scheduled to work june 11th  :(
If i get laid before Revelations I will definitely make it out. I Highly doubt it though LOL...or will i make a sick come back....? But if i do show up that day it's either i got it...or if i quit my job =P

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Dark Geese

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »

I hope you meet that SNKP rep guy Shinya Morishita if he comes through, if you or anyone else talk to him get it on film. :)

That's something else I am looking at, the SNKP representatives being there so it's a win-win probably either way just to meet them and them meet me officially.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2011, 06:31:49 PM »
Did you guys get the streaming plans confirmed and underway yet? Reason why I asked is because I'm thinking of planning the 2nd KOF98 GGPO FT10 session on the 11th, but it would be cool to watch the stream then play after its done.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2011, 11:26:06 PM »
Oh No! I'm scheduled to work june 11th  :(
If i get laid before Revelations I will definitely make it out. I Highly doubt it though LOL...or will i make a sick come back....? But if i do show up that day it's either i got it...or if i quit my job =P

Too much information John, TMI haha!  Or is that your secret to success...I need to have a word with the missus first then "It's ok baby, I need to win!"

Two words:
Food Poisoning.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:29:28 PM by Kane317 »

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2011, 11:54:32 PM »
Oh No! I'm scheduled to work june 11th  :(

Too much information John, TMI haha!  Or is that your secret to success...I need to have a word with the missus first then "It's ok baby, I need to win!"

Two words:
Food Poisoning.
The secret to success is wearing the Metal Slug Boxers on tournament day! Getting laid maybe a bad thing prior to a tourney due to the fact that you may tire yourself out faster. I think the perfect strategy for motivation to win is by making a deal to yourself telling the missus " NO SEX" for a month if you don't place LOL

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011, 06:09:51 AM »
lol, this is too funny looks like John really needs to get laid lol!! Well remember what I told you this tourney is going to be great but no tourney is worth losing your job over. (except for EVO ;))

@Desmond: Yes stream is confirmed, the KOF stream will start around 8 or 9 PM PST.

EDITED TIME
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:55:46 AM by THE ANSWER »
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 06:21:48 AM »
Very slim chance Shinya will make it. Some fuzzball will be taking his place.

John, tell the boss a terrorist is holding you hostage and is forcing you to play KOF in POW boxers.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:24:11 AM by Giby »

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2011, 06:44:03 AM »
@Desmond: Yes stream is confirmed, the KOF stream will start around 8 or 9 PST.

AM?

Will that fuzzball be more talkative than Shinya? I heard he did not talk much when he appeared before.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2011, 11:45:52 AM »
Very slim chance Shinya will make it. Some fuzzball will be taking his place.

John, tell the boss a terrorist is holding you hostage and is forcing you to play KOF in POW boxers.

I'm not Rambo, I'm not Arnold, and I'm not even Chuck Norris. There is only one escape from work and that is busting the Jerry Maguire "Who's with me Scene". I'll try my best to go to Revelations...if i am Free i will try and talk to Alex Valle  and see if he can put me in Sf4 since the registration is closed already. Please support  and root on for KOF at the event!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2011, 01:02:14 AM »
Okay so the stream is gonna go down at 8-9pm on June 11? I'll make sure to try to get the stream up during the weekly session I'm at. They're all interested in KOF XIII (or so they say) but they all want a console release even though the arcade is a 5-10 minute walk.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2011, 06:26:33 PM »
Any Idea what time Revelations closes its doors or ends the night? I should be able to come by 1030 at night if possible for exhibition matches?

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2011, 11:12:48 PM »
I think 11pm.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof