Author Topic: Sprites Modifications you would like to see in KOFXIII Console  (Read 27790 times)

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Sprites Modifications you would like to see in KOFXIII Console
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 08:52:41 PM »
Andy: Like Darkaoz's Andy, that looks awesome.

Kula: I'm meh about Kula showing some skin, not matter if she is 14 or 80. But i would like to see her with a Diana/Foxy/Whip palette. And why not, sunglasses like K'.

For K' , a true Windows palette (the 4-colored one is a reference to UNO) , i would use it :)

Maxima: Make him look more like a cyborg, with red glowing eyes ala Terminator. And again why not, sunglasses to make the Sunglasses Team :D

Shen: Something like a big tattoo on his chest or something like that.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »
Someone on GameFAQs suggested a fully-clothed Mai. It's actually a cool outfit, considering how it's more ninja-like.
In anime/manga/videogame universe kunoichis tradiotionally wear reveling outfits. Is said that kunoichis used her body as a weapon, to distract their male enemies (and this why Mai wears that ouffit of her), but I think is said because most part of kunoichis were spies dressed like prostitutes, to kill their targets when they sleep with them.

Anyway full-clothed outfit for Mai doesn't fit with her, is like have a reveling King or a full-clothed B.Jenet.
i think a b. jenet alt for mai would be bad ass

also only ones i can think off yuki and ai alts for kyo and yuri

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 09:23:56 PM »
Someone on GameFAQs suggested a fully-clothed Mai. It's actually a cool outfit, considering how it's more ninja-like.
In anime/manga/videogame universe kunoichis tradiotionally wear reveling outfits. Is said that kunoichis used her body as a weapon, to distract their male enemies (and this why Mai wears that ouffit of her), but I think is said because most part of kunoichis were spies dressed like prostitutes, to kill their targets when they sleep with them.

Anyway full-clothed outfit for Mai doesn't fit with her, is like have a reveling King or a full-clothed B.Jenet.

Well it wouldn't be that bad to see Mai with some tights or long sleeve gloves (or whatever they are called), she will still look sexy.

I would like to see Clark and Ralf have their skin colored to some part to make it look like they have shirts. I think that is possible for SNKP to do.

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 09:29:15 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

BOOM

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

BOOM

LMAO! Also your avatar gives me the lols every time you post lol
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 05:37:02 PM »
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Well it wouldn't be that bad to see Mai with some tights or long sleeve gloves (or whatever they are called), she will still look sexy.

In MI2, Mai had an alternate that made her look like Okuni from Sengoku 3. The ninjas from that game (Okuni and Kurenai) both had outfits a bit similar to what you're describing. Here's Kurenai, for those who haven't played Sengoku 3:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I agree that something similar to this (stockings and elbow-length gloves, I mean) could work for Mai. It's definitely a more realistic idea than some of the ones suggested thus far. (Actually, I think Mai's alt.8 may have been based on Kurenai. Or maybe it's just a coincidence.)

Great pic, Fatacon.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:57:28 PM by Rex Dart »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 04:23:33 AM »
^ And I just notice someone from KOFUnion did some Mai Sprites that are similar to our ideas:

They are just missing the arm gloves, which I might add tomorrow ones I have some time to do that.

Vice and Mature look awesome here too, but Mature should lose the glasses:

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 07:21:22 AM »
Two more thoughts:

1. I wish K's alternate sprites (with the mixed colors) weren't simply mirrored. I know it's a small detail, but it would be really awesome if SNK could create proper 1p-side versions and 2p-side versions of all those sprites. Very few fighting games have ever gone to the trouble to do this. (SF3's Gill is the only example I can remember.) Anyway, I'd be impressed if they did this.

2. Benimaru needs his 2003 leopard-print top. That was hotness! And would be easy to do.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 08:24:01 PM »
Two more thoughts:2. Benimaru needs his 2003 leopard-print top. That was hotness! And would be easy to do.

No t-shirt Benimaru is hotter.. :)
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Rukawa

• Rising Dragon
  • Kaede
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »
clark and ralf with no steroids

I want kyo to resemble his old sprite more

iori back with his old outfit or 2000 striker outfit

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 11:01:27 PM »
King in a bikini. I'm dead serious.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 01:58:48 AM »
Give us Wild Ambition Ryo and AOF3 Robert.

MOTW Treey would be good too.

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 03:31:57 AM »
i d like to see clark and ralf Ikari Warriors outfits, if i m not mistaken back then they didnt wear anything on the upperbody xD Clark without the upperbody outfit could reseamble arnold swarz in Commando xD
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

blackjack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 06:49:41 AM »
I would like to see MOTW Terry and/or Robert Garcia in either his '98 or '03 outfit.

If none of those are possible, extra colors for all characters would be just fine.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 11:15:29 AM »
Give us Wild Ambition Ryo and AOF3 Robert.

MOTW Treey would be good too.

agreed, and motw terry btw.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!