Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 404290 times)

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 12:26:00 AM »
Sweet to hear this, from MMcafe Professor

Dokimajo producer Yoshinobu Matsushita confirms involvement in the game's development and makes a few comments on Twitter. He mentions good netplay in three tweets on a single day.

"We have collected all our development resources to KOFXIII to provide buffed-up game content and pleasant online play."

"The development (team) knows what's needed and is aiming for it: a fun fighting game, with good online play, and elements for the home console."

Extra content seems to be comfirmed, maybe color edit too. And looks like good online and fun offline game modes are comfirmed too, but I think this will never be comfirmed till release date...
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2011, 12:32:05 AM »
Sorry the double post. I think is worthy.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/08/i-played-the-king-of-fighters-xiii-yes-i-used-mai/

Mission, training and story modes comfirmed by Siliconera who played KOFXIII in E3 (and yes, they used Mai :D)

Just saw The Answer was at E3 too. Cool! The Answer, tell us!!

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2011, 12:37:28 AM »
Story mode means an story mode like the blazblue one, or just the arcade game?

Mission, mmm, I don't know if I want to see trials like SSF IV or the old ones from 98 and 2002

At least has more content than XII lol.

And dokimajo producer is working on the game?

Lol, Dokimajo mai version exclusive for kinect, for the ps3 you can play with some sony mascot

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2011, 01:01:35 AM »
Well in the mean time we wait for an official trailer, here is a trailer I did today.

Lets get HYPE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knavnnJt_nw

(I just uploaded it, wait a bit to see it in HD)

EDIT: HD TRAILER LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEND586leiQ
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 08:50:09 AM by DarKaoZ »

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2011, 01:15:17 AM »
I guess we'll see what the modes will entail. Still, I'm glad that Atlus is serious about getting community feedback, and from Dream Cancel of all places. Glad that this site was able to grow the way it did after that fateful conversation about a year or so ago. Here's hoping that more gaming news sites do their quick e3 previews as the convention winds down.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2011, 01:16:56 AM »
What amazing trailer, you really mixed well the debut trailer of the arcades with the footage of the game

Waifu Material

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2011, 01:39:51 AM »
Well in the mean time we wait for an official trailer, here is a trailer I did today.

Lets get HYPE!

great job dude

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2011, 02:16:29 AM »
solid attempt DarKaoZ. Some constructive criticism if you don't mind.

The feeling overall is solid, maybe slow down the cutting to the teams and whatnot. Also, I'm not a fan of the multiscreen stuff, as there's just way too much to follow and is painful on the eyes. Maybe mixing team pictures, with vids of them in action, with the finale ending on some Neomax finishes with some outlandish quote like "Time to Reclaim the throne" or something like that. Hope thats of some use.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2011, 02:30:11 AM »
[spoiler]Ash is gone.[/spoiler]

i just hope of XIV ever comes elizabeth sacrifices herself and he returns in her place. i really wouldnt mind losing lizzy to keep him, or just keep both.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2011, 02:33:51 AM »
solid attempt DarKaoZ. Some constructive criticism if you don't mind.

The feeling overall is solid, maybe slow down the cutting to the teams and whatnot. Also, I'm not a fan of the multiscreen stuff, as there's just way too much to follow and is painful on the eyes. Maybe mixing team pictures, with vids of them in action, with the finale ending on some Neomax finishes with some outlandish quote like "Time to Reclaim the throne" or something like that. Hope thats of some use.

Yeah, I see what you mean by those suggestions. But I usually do music videos, I like to make the video sync with the music more than anything else. I wanted to add more, but then I would had to edit the audio and I seriously did this in like 4 hrs. lol

In the multiscreen sections the only screen that really syncs with the music is the middle one with K EXDM, that is why it's in the middle and then it zoom in to it. I wanted to show more characters, so that is where the multiscreen idea kick in. But well, it's just to help the hype, maybe next time I will put more time into it. Thanks for the criticism!

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »
[spoiler]Ash is gone.[/spoiler]

i just hope of XIV ever comes elizabeth sacrifices herself and he returns in her place. i really wouldnt mind losing lizzy to keep him, or just keep both.

[spoiler]It's not like Ash is dead. He literally just doesn't exist anymore. Unless, of course, they bring back Saiki.[/spoiler]

Lets get HYPE!

That's really good for a fanmade trailer. I actually liked the multi-screen section that showed off the NeoMaxes. It stayed pretty true to the artistic feel of the arcade version without being extreme. I enjoyed it.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2011, 03:24:53 AM »
[spoiler]It's not like Ash is dead. He literally just doesn't exist anymore. Unless, of course, they bring back Saiki.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Well, Saiki couldn't return to the past to start his plan again, and died there, and since he is dead, Ash doesn't exist anymore like you said.
Maybe Ash can return as a no-canon character, like the guests from XI.

Since SNKP used to put him in every poster/cover/magazine/christmas-card/etc. it would be a waste if they just discard him forever.[/spoiler]

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2011, 03:39:47 AM »

Lets get HYPE!

Can't believe that was fan-made. You did a really nice job there DarKoaZ.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995