Famitsu has reported that King of Fighters 98, Waku Waku 7, Metal Slug 3, World Heroes Perfect, and Shock Troopers will appear on the Nintendo Switch system soon! The Nintendo Switch will be released in March!
Do you think more SNK Neo-Geo titles will appear on the Nintendo Switch?
SNK recently have been doing an excellent jobs addressing and taking care of bugs and glitches that are found in the patches of King of Fighters XIV. Recently, they took to facebook to provide more details on the bugs found in the latest update of version 1.10:
【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Related to KOF XIV’s latest ver.1.10 patch
We have confirmed the following issues in the latest patch to KOF XIV:
1. The game disconnects when entering ONLINE Mode after changing “Icons” or “Titles” in “MY PROFILE”
* Moreover, as it affects your Match Completion rate and penalties for disconnecting from a match, we recommend that you do not change these settings on the “MY PROFILE” screen until this bug has been fixed.
2. “Search”, “Entry”, and room creation online features may not work fully at this time.
3. There are some display issues with the trial completion results.
4. Certain users may not be able to acquire new “Titles” online.
5. Certain character moves have different properties than in the latest balance patch. (details are available below).
6. There are also issues with how some visual effects and other aspects are displayed.
A new patch fixing the issues mentioned above is currently under development. We will inform everyone via an announcement regarding the release date of this new patch.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding and patience.
Also, there are unintended character changes found in the update, which will be reverted in a patch:
For our player spotlight, we are highlighting a man whose excitement for KOF is pure, exciting, and infectious.
A content producer that I’m excited to shine some light on is Ignant Rizzy. Rizzy is a fighting game enthusiast that has been producing KOF content since the initial announcement. His reaction videos, for this author, were entertaining and refreshing. Since launch, he’s been posting videos of his adventures online playing KOF and improving. Ignant Rizzy has a talent to treat his viewers like you’re one of the gang. As a listener, Rizzy treats his viewers like good friends and speaks his mind genuinely about every topic. There’s so much enjoyment to be had in watching someone have fun, and Rizzy has a LOT of fun playing KOF.
If you’d like to watch his reactions to the KOF trailers or if you’d like to see some of his latest play time, check the vid and the links below. Be sure to watch his vids, drop a like, follow him on Twitch, Youtube, and all the things. This is Reiki, and I’m out! Peace!
This tournament will be the final KOF World Championship qualifier! This tournament will be one month before the ‘4 Kings Tournament’ that will be held February 18th, 2017 in Tokyo, Japan, leading up to the grand final that will be held in March in Beijing, China: https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2016/120901/
A new video was just release showing not new footage of previously revealed characters, but also showing for the first time KoF XIV’s versions of Terry, Clark, Maxima, as well as the new(?) King of Dinosaurs: