Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 367588 times)

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #495 on: September 22, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
As i already said in a French forum, i don't care about the bonuses if they're going to push further away the day we're supposed to have the game. They are bonuses fcs ! The 4 CD shit is going to be on megaupload 2 days after the release anyway ! Just give me the goddamn game !
Seriously, November ?! The US and Japan will have their game in october (20 october if i remember well ), and We stupid eurapeans will have it in Novembre ? And i even bet it's gonna be November the 15 or something like that, 1 month after the others.

Yes i FANBOY RAGE.
I sent an e-mail to RSG regarding the exact release date yesterday, so I'm gonna post it once they get back to me.

It's annoying, cause Swedish online stores have their dates set as 30th November, Amazon.de: 4th November and amazon.co.uk: 28th October. Since that site that mentions the preorder bonus (which is awesome imo) mentions that it's gonna release in November, I fear a 30th November release. :(

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 22, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »
Only Finnish online store that has listed KOF XIII says that game will be released in October 31. (http://www.puolenkuunpelit.com/kauppa/product_info.php?products_id=56581&language=en&currency=EUR) Don't know about those pre-order bonuses. It would be nice to have them, but for me the most improtant thing is that game is actually released.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 22, 2011, 02:59:32 PM »
PAL territories could have different release dates. It's easy UK and France get the game at same time than UA and Japan, but other countries like Spain, Germany, etc. could get it later, due to distribution issues.

Very cool news. PAL version will be worth this time, I love to have an A3 poster and reversible cover.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 22, 2011, 03:00:18 PM »
Only Finnish online store that has listed KOF XIII says that game will be released in October 31. (http://www.puolenkuunpelit.com/kauppa/product_info.php?products_id=56581&language=en&currency=EUR) Don't know about those pre-order bonuses. It would be nice to have them, but for me the most improtant thing is that game is actually released.
Weird. So now I've read about stores from four different countries, and everyone has got a different release date listed.

Well I guess that they're only preliminary then.

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 22, 2011, 03:08:25 PM »
This store is usually on point, especially when it comes to fighting games.
It says the 15th though.

http://www.futurezone.nl/king-of-fighters-xiii-5195.htm

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 22, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »
i think i ll get 2 copies one for 360 (which in italy is 28 october) and one for playstation3 maybe on this last i could get it on 25 if shops here gets the north american version ... just one question dlc on psn store r region locked ? i mean if i buy the pal version do i have to use the european psn store ? cause i have two accounts one european and one american so if i buy the north american one i think i ll find the dlc on the american psn store and not in the euro right ?

theodora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
The truth is a lie
The justice is an illusion
Do not accept the world as it is

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 22, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »
i think i ll get 2 copies one for 360 (which in italy is 28 october) and one for playstation3 maybe on this last i could get it on 25 if shops here gets the north american version ... just one question dlc on psn store r region locked ? i mean if i buy the pal version do i have to use the european psn store ? cause i have two accounts one european and one american so if i buy the north american one i think i ll find the dlc on the american psn store and not in the euro right ?
In most cases, you have to buy DLC from the same region of the PSN store as the region of the game.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 22, 2011, 08:03:21 PM »
I thought someone would post the translation of the blog, but nobody did. lol

Anyways, here is the translation of todays blog by Toxico:

Quote from: Toxico from MMCafe
Gah, it's been a while since my own schedule has fitted a blog update.

The translation is kinda.... abstract? Since the blog update wasn't that exciting it's not like I went out of my way to make everything sound better or better get things that I'm not sure of.

Now with the Tutorial

Good day everyone!

[ Talks about weather, odd of rain, typhoon and other stuff, thus I'm skipping this ]

Without further adieu to they we view the "tutorial mode". With us we have the always familiar "山P". Today YamaP's talk will be aimed to those who are a little green when it comes to it, so let's proceed immediately to the tutorial mode.

[ Tutorial menu image ]

Yamamoto P : This mode is there so that one can get familiar with the game and with the basic mechanics of KoF, either for those who play KoF for the first time or those who play fighting games for the first time.

[ Kyo Jumping at Raiden ]

"Moving forward", "Types of jumps", "Roll recovery" and basic descriptions as such are included in the BASE SYSTEM.

[ Kyo kicking Raiden ]

"Special moves", "Drive Cancel" and several other system that make use of the gauges which are divided in two modes explained on the GAUGE SYSTEM. The BASE SYSTEM will introduce a "sense of game" by making use of jumps and basic movements maneuvers while the GAUGE SYSTEM will present DRIVE CANCEL and other major forces for players.

[ Rose explaining Tutorial Mode ]

The responsibility of teaching everything about the tutorial falls into Rose-san. Incidentally the stage for this mode will always be the Kyokugen dojo, the player character Kyo and the enemy Raiden have also been "fixed".

Kyo is somewhat understandable, but why is Raiden there?

Yamamoto P : Having a prowrestler there, it's there for the aesthetic sense!

Somehow or another some sense can be made out of it...
Either way, on this tutorial mode, are features there included for other than beginner players?

Yamamoto P : This mode is essentially a practice that is there to create a solid foundation of the actual combat for the beginner to use. "Such a basic thing I already now it!", even those who are already experienced in the basis might come into contact with something that they don't know.

I see, with my playing level I guess that it wouldn't hurt to touch the tutorial mode once I get the game.

With this the basic coverage of tutorial mode is finished; which was covered after a great effort. Next we have [Character customize], look at how "some little stories" can be made with it.

[ DaiMaou Andy ]

......... Makan *** Sappou!!

Yamamoto P : ....... ( heh! )

Leaving Yamamoto here with the evidence of the crime, it's time for me to part ways with everybody.
Oh, also as someone might have noticed in the "Mission" review, some of the customs have been taken from popular characters, could you notice it?

See you next time.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 22, 2011, 08:21:20 PM »
More of a Dark Geese question: Anyone know the number of Mexican players playing this or picking it up?
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #505 on: September 22, 2011, 08:25:57 PM »
I thought someone would post the translation of the blog, but nobody did. lol

Anyways, here is the translation of todays blog by Toxico:

Quote from: Toxico from MMCafe
*Blog Translation here*

Most useless interview and post i have ever seen.

ps: i also feel very sorry for the person who wasted time to translate this. keep up the good work!

If you're gonna be critical, at least be neat about it!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:15:11 PM by SAB-CA »

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 22, 2011, 08:30:07 PM »

Most useless interview and post i have ever seen.thank you!

And who are you to judge that?

Yeah let's end it here -Kane317

Shabby as it is, its nice that 13 will have an actual tutorial mode. This means that we don't have to refer to Dandy J's video on KOF anymore (while it is still good) to get a hold of the basics of the game. Love the DBZ reference thrown in there.

That said, I'd like some netcode demonstrations or something.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:40:11 AM by Kane317 »

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #507 on: September 22, 2011, 08:31:39 PM »

Most useless interview and post i have ever seen.thank you!

And who are you to judge that?

who are you to question me? LOL

sorry man you fail at posting...try harder

Please, lets not mess around in flamebait. Let this end here.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:10:23 PM by SAB-CA »

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 22, 2011, 08:44:33 PM »
More of a Dark Geese question: Anyone know the number of Mexican players playing this or picking it up?

What happened to DG?

He suddenly was gone lol

Waifu Material

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #509 on: September 22, 2011, 09:03:59 PM »
Thanks for posting the Translation posting, DarK!

who are you to question me? LOL

sorry man you fail at posting...try harder

You quote an entire lengthy post to leave a 1 sentence reply, and you think Phoenix "Fails at posting"? Oh, the irony!

The Translator (Toxico on MMC), and various posters here and around the internet (including myself) really appreciate these translations. It might not be a character changelog or anything, but it's still information about the product.

Ask youself KBlack, did your last 2 post REALLY lend ANYTHING to the converstation? At least that blog post you went out of the way to criticize was relevant to the topic at hand.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:21:20 PM by SAB-CA »