Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 367550 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #600 on: September 25, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »
well if they do delay just dont release it around MW3 cause im sure that will some how impact sales

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 25, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »
Well if the Nov 22 date ends up real, then it will come out the same day as Tekken Hybrid game/movie package. So 2 fighters on the same day, that will be interesting.

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 25, 2011, 01:24:43 PM »
Yesterday i bought a Hori V3 stick because i couldn't resist that kind of a bargain. 55 euros incl. shipping.
What made me buy it is the fact that it's nice and slim, kinda like the Namco stick.
I can fit it in my backpack along with plenty of other stuff unlike that big ass hrap.

I'll eventually try the game with stick and pad though.

First thing i will do is go into practice mode to get a feel of the game since i haven't touched it yet.
Try out different characters and mess around with combo's in challenge mode.

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 25, 2011, 01:29:15 PM »
First thing I'm gonna do is jump on training and get a few combos down. After that, I'm jumping straight into online.

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 25, 2011, 01:29:59 PM »
where is the official announcement when you need it, December seems like an alright month to release it, if it means that the DLC's will be included in the full game, then go for it I'll wait 3 more months

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 25, 2011, 01:34:20 PM »
^For a big a month or 2 months delay, it has to be something big. The game content seems good now, but the only reason I think they would go all out to delay it that much is either this:

1. Spectator Mode will be added
2. English/Japanese Voice overs will be added to story mode/dialogs.
3. Both of the above.

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 25, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
I don't like the lack of info either. I mean. I don't even know if the game's gonna get released in my country. :/

I'm afraid that it's like KBlackNoah mentioned; That it's a buggy mess that needs to be fixed. Hopefully, it'll be fully playable when we get it (maybe it is in a good state now? What do I know ^^).

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #607 on: September 25, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »
^For a big a month or 2 months delay, it has to be something big. The game content seems good now, but the only reason I think they would go all out to delay it that much is either this:

3. Both of the above.

No/maybe (but they could patch this at a later date - no need to delay a game for this bullshit) and no(atlus clearly stated somewhere there will be nothing of that because it would cost them too much).To delay a game this much when it's so close to the release date it has something to do with the actual game at it's current state.I bet the neogeo cd loading screens are still there and occasional in game lag and netcode is kinda fucked up.

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 25, 2011, 01:54:52 PM »
First of all can we stopping with this shit, without an official announcement from Atlus there is nothing to really talk about at this moment, RGS has been going through Europe with this game, for them not to take suggestion from people who played it is beyond stupid, Atlus showed the game to GameInformer, unless the build wasn't up to their quality why show it. Snkp, atlus, rgs knows what on the line for all them to fall from grace is questionable.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 01:59:09 PM by Ashspiralingblood »

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #609 on: September 25, 2011, 01:57:02 PM »
[Atlus would look stupid showing off a shitty product.

mmmm isn't that what they did and apologized to all the complaints explaining this is a beta version?

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 25, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »

3. Both of the above.

No/maybe (but they could patch this at a later date - no need to delay a game for this bullshit) and no(atlus clearly stated somewhere there will be nothing of that because it would cost them too much).To delay a game this much when it's so close to the release date it has something to do with the actual game at it's current state.I bet the neogeo cd loading screens are still there and occasional in game lag and netcode is kinda fucked up.

That was fixed already, the footage of PAX by SonicTempest showed that. Atlus had KOFXIII installed on the PS3 they used and the loading times where fast, no more than 2 secs. So I doubt the loading times is the problem, as states by RGS in all the events they have taken the 360 build. They said the 360 build has all those long load times due to the 360 they were using and the game not been installed.

Also no reports of the HD Mode slowdowns in the PAX build. So who knows really at the end, hopefully ATLUS says something today.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 25, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »
well tbh i dont like installing games on my xbox so lets the long loading times are completely gone

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 25, 2011, 03:00:00 PM »
The delay is really weird actually, I didn't see all this mess from the last PAX builds, but Atlus, or SNKP should known better

At least I hope to see some gift as compensation lol

Waifu Material

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 25, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »
Hasn't it come to your mind guys, that only those shops might be getting it at those dates? As long as amazon doesn't change it I don't believe anything.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 25, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »
The gamefly link has a review for Xiaolon Showdown in place for KOF XIII.....