Author Topic: VN General Thread: MANLY PICNIC Edition  (Read 25859 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
VN General Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2012, 08:14:24 AM »
1. after playing shizune arc i did fell that it wavered way to much between trying to be about misha or shizune which is generally why i wish they had there own separate paths though that might have been hard since misha doesn't really have "visible" disability

2. i try not doing bad end's in this game first because they honestly make you feel like the biggest jackass in the whole planet ive only seen emi's and hanako's and i felt like shit after seeing them

3 i found some awesome tf2 sprays 

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

this is just funny

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
VN General Thread
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2012, 08:22:44 AM »
1.  Yeah, I noticed that, which is why I wish they would've taken at least one of the 3 ideas I mentioned and ran with them to develop some separation.   As for Misha's disability...there's some rumor going around that...

[spoiler]The developers had initially had Misha's backstory as being placed within Yamaku by her parents upon discovering that she was a lesbian.  Guess they reigned back on that.  While that could've easily fit a story on its own...considering that this is also essentially about dating, it'd be kind of hard to do so for obvious reasons, so I guess they went back on it to try to give more focus to Shizune.  Too bad they forgot to add more stuff for Shizune to offset it.[/spoiler]

Also, there's a college professor actually going to write a conference paper on this game and thinks it worthy of a study.  I personally think that's freaking amazing, and think we should do something to contribute.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5462

That's the thread, but it's best to suggest to not answer these questions until you know...you actually complete all the paths.

I figure we can all write our responses here, then maybe one of us can compile them all and deliver it over there.

EDIT:  Also, side note...Skullgirls has officially entered Beta.

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
VN General Thread
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2012, 08:25:18 AM »
I'm surprised you guys didn't just make a KS thread, considering how much you guys have posted about it.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
VN General Thread
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2012, 08:29:17 AM »
I'm surprised you guys didn't just make a KS thread, considering how much you guys have posted about it.

Mostly because I'm debating whether to make it solely a KS thread, or turn it into a thread about Visual Novels in general.  Plus if we did make one, I would want a mod to try and move most of the KS discussion on this thread over to the new thread.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
VN General Thread
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2012, 08:33:02 AM »
Mostly because I'm debating whether to make it solely a KS thread, or turn it into a thread about Visual Novels in general.  Plus if we did make one, I would want a mod to try and move most of the KS discussion on this thread over to the new thread.

I'm not a global moderator, so I don't think I have rights to move things around in the Social Club section. I can ask nilcam, though, if you'd like to make it happen.

I would also suggest just making it a VN general thread.

EDIT: Looks like I was able to do it myself. Feel free to rename it to whatever you'd like.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:38:55 AM by FataCon »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: VN General Thread
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2012, 08:38:48 AM »
Well I guess it's already done.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2012, 08:42:32 AM »
Well I guess it's already done.

Problems/questions/concerns?

If not, continue enjoying your discussion.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2012, 08:44:26 AM »
I'm too lazy to have any of those, and it's almost 2AM, so I'm also too tired to address them even if I had them.

I'm off to bed.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2012, 08:46:16 AM »
I'm too lazy to have any of those, and it's almost 2AM, so I'm also too tired to address them even if I had them.

I'm off to bed.
bro you dont leave katawa shoujo

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2012, 01:51:35 PM »

Deaf girl is hella kiwi.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2012, 05:26:50 PM »

I'm off to bed.
bro you dont leave katawa shoujo

Well I didn't.  Just fell asleep.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »
ok i think im probably gonna have to place shizune behind emi now both of her endings seemed so dry

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: VN General Thread: MANLY PICNIC Edition
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2012, 09:44:48 PM »
ok i think im probably gonna have to place shizune behind emi now both of her endings seemed so dry

Wow...I'll pretend I'm shocked.  Anyway you got the two best paths ahead of you.  See you Monday.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2012, 02:21:01 AM »
i've noticed since ive started playing this game i've been drinking a lot more tea

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2012, 02:25:09 AM »
That's...interesting.  Never been much of a tea guy myself.