Author Topic: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!  (Read 68341 times)

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
  • I want GEESE in KOF XIII!
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:54 AM »
ggs this evening to Ken-chan55, hdcloudstrife08, n0thin89, and AgentOrange82. Wish I had a chance to actually play against you for once, Des...we have common knowledge of the KOF franchise but different POV's on a few things but that happens.

For the record, contrary to popular belief, we ain't here to "troll".

Ain't gon hurt nobody...we just dancin yall! Really excited about "rediscovering" KOF XII and the eventual arrival of XIII on the consoles.

In other news...Kyo's usage percentage is now at 18%!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2010, 06:43:02 AM »
look D u challenged me & u just wasn't a challenge at all mind u i've never played kof heavy like u or others in DC. honestly u should b embarrassed the only reason u saying what u saying is because u lost really bad to the new guy & i wrote what happened because u challenged me in public ok bro .......
so man up
1.no lag 2.no mic 3.no excuses
so keep yo fuzzy comments 2 yourself u  tried 2 clown & got clowned Cheers!!!!!!!
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2010, 06:57:49 AM »
look D u challenged me & u just wasn't a challenge at all mind u i've never played kof heavy like u or others in DC. honestly u should b embarrassed the only reason u saying what u saying is because u lost really bad to the new guy & i wrote what happened because u challenged me in public ok bro .......
so man up
so keep yo fuzzy comments 2 yourself u  tried 2 clown & got clowned Cheers!!!!!!!

....Dude. Why don't you go rap or something? You got the voice for it. You take games WAYYYY to seriously man.

As far as talking shit, it could have all been peace if you didn't take the junior high route bragging like we were playing for money or in a tournament. It's ONLINE, which is the same as casuals. If you wanna take it more than that, go ahead, it's really sad though.

REMEMBER, you posted here first after we played, if it was just a friendly GGs, I would've kept your shameful ragequit between us. Also, like I mentioned, I never bragged or boasted about any aftermath of matches here between ANYONE here, because I have RESPECT. You should learn it sometime. Plus I have an clear cut understanding (which you fail to have) that playing online isn't meant to be taken as serious as an offline tournament match/money match.

And yes, there was delay on MY SIDE. You have the host advantage, do you know what that is? Overall if you are saying there was NO lag, than you are delusional my friend.

You want to play a few Nilcam or Desgado?

Sure, I'll play you to see how the connection is. Are you available tomorrow night?

I won't disconnect or ragequit on you like hdcloudstrife08 did me. :(

FameDouglas: You're a cool homie, but you should try to quit instigating. :)
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2010, 07:29:31 AM »
so man up
so keep yo fuzzy comments 2 yourself u  tried 2 clown & got clowned Cheers!!!!!!!

....Dude. Why don't you go rap or something? You got the voice for it. You take games WAYYYY to seriously man.

As far as talking shit, it could have all been peace if you didn't take the junior high route bragging like we were playing for money or in a tournament. It's ONLINE, which is the same as casuals. If you wanna take it more than that, go ahead, it's really sad though.

REMEMBER, you posted here first after we played, if it was just a friendly GGs, I would've kept your shameful ragequit between us. Also, like I mentioned, I never bragged or boasted about any aftermath of matches here between ANYONE here, because I have RESPECT. You should learn it sometime. Plus I have an clear cut understanding (which you fail to have) that playing online isn't meant to be taken as serious as an offline tournament match/money match.

And yes, there was delay on MY SIDE. You have the host advantage, do you know what that is? Overall if you are saying there was NO lag, than you are delusional my friend.

Sure, I'll play you to see how the connection is. Are you available tomorrow night?

Don't shoot the messenger, please. No need to attack me for instigating anything. For one, I try and dilute salt in your beef with a lil wine to lighten the mood a lil. After all, we're all in this for a similar cause...to have a good time with like fellows (and gals, if any that actually play KOF).

hdcloud being my roadie or not, you did take a shot at him several times and he fired a few back...true dat. Then you challenge the person you recently bumped heads with on a public forum...called him out and he met your challenge.

Now let's be real, if you had only intentions of playin "casually to test out the connection" as you've done with the MOD and Senior_LULZ, I'm certain you'd have requested such interaction in the same manner with hdcloudstrife08...but you did NOT do that. You directly issued a challenge to him. You had a score to settle with "the new guy".

If lag was such an issue, why make a big deal about not finishing up on a "first-to-10" session after the 8th game? Why play through more than 1 or 2 games, for that matter, if the lag was as much of a hindrance as you claim?

You played through 8 "laggy" games and throw him under the bus for not winning 2 more "laggy" games against you. You had an agenda; play hdcloudstrife08 online 1 on 1 under the guise of keeping the lag to a minimum and embarrass the rookie and the post the match on Youtube like you were so quick to do with the last video with "lol playable huh?" as a comment.

I ain't gonna go any further on the subject but I will say this in closing out the issue in hopes that you can squash whatever chip you have on your shoulder against whoever.

No worse feeling in the world than starting a fight in front of an audience only to lose that fight.

hdcloud and I aren't the "holes of the butt" you may think we are. We don't just go talkin trash to random people outta spite. We ain't here to start no trouble. We're just here to do the KOF Shuffle!

Until next game...peace, love and hair grease in the Middle East.

Oh...and to the MODS; how come my picture won't show up as my avatar on here? Is it awaiting approval or something?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 07:33:05 AM by FameDouglas »

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2010, 07:34:33 AM »
so man up

lol rage quit call it what u want u had no health my guy was fresh i just simply a bit of dignity bro dont b mad is just a game lol o & i didn't save the replay where i perfect two of ur characters in the same match k & i never rage quit especially against a scrub like u in fact if u want we can get on your beloved 98 or 02 & i'll still embarrass u o & yeah ima keep going yes i can rap 2 bro lol got 2 much talent 4 u & stop lying *****

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2010, 07:38:40 AM »
so man up

Yeah I'm available tomorow night.  Send me an invite when you're ready.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »
i got the replays 2 but im not gonna put u on smash in front of ur people dont mess with the realest ***** around u know how it went dont front man up stop being a bitch lol

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2010, 07:49:19 AM »
hdcloudstrife08: I don't care about the losing or winning aspect, it's the respect that's shown afterward and you haven't shown that, period. You could've beat me 1000000 times and have a thousands perfects but you didn't give me respect here afterward. After our battle I was even going to give you props, but noooooo, you wanted to run your mouth.

You can put them replays up, I don't really care. Feel free.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2010, 07:57:32 AM »
look man go back to page 1 & c who started coming at who's neck stfu b4 i moderate ya ass punk realise that when u mess with sum 1 u get fucked over......im no exception u will get the business & people of DC if ya'll end up against me or R offended by me i apologize but i wont let a bitch ***** play me out NEVER!!!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2010, 07:58:56 AM »
RISING DRAGON!!!!!!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2010, 08:05:20 AM »
look man go back to page 1 & c who started coming at who's neck stfu b4 i moderate ya ass punk realise that when u mess with sum 1 u get fucked over......im no exception u will get the business & people of DC if ya'll end up against me or R offended by me i apologize but i wont let a bitch ***** play me out NEVER!!!!!!

What I said in page one was my own opinion, and I was even willing to contest and be proven wrong by playing. After we played in the room and you decided to run your mouth saying "please step yo game up desmon" and I thought that wasn't very cool especially in the nature of the condition of what we were playing in, it was like you took a bigger deal out of just winning that match instead of finding people to play and enjoy the game with.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2010, 08:09:21 AM »
lol y u lying like that before we even fought i was like (yo bro put yo mic on) & u texted me i dont have it so i turned my mic off lol u a punk yo 4 real im done with u bro please quit & stop embarrassing yourself PLEASE!!!!!!!! i got proof of text & video so make your move ace

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2010, 08:10:57 AM »
^^^ Huh? What does that have to do with anything? Lying that I don't have a mic? WTF, lol.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2010, 08:12:12 AM »
RISING DRAGON!!!!!!

I'm so jealous that your picture got accepted as an avatar and mine didn't!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2010, 08:15:51 AM »
^^^ Huh? What does that have to do with anything? Lying that I don't have a mic? WTF, lol.
OMG!!!!!!! ur so stupid yo 4 real i shut my mic off there's no way i could have said that with the mic off DAMN!!!!!