Samurai Shodown IV/Charlotte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[ Info Needed ]|
Special Moves and WFTs
- Throw > 14-hit CD
- Does not work on Nakoruru, Hanzo, or Genjuro.
- Throw > 66C
- Throw > 2C
- Back throw > j.C > j.C > Issen
- Limited to only Hanzo, Galford, Ukyo, Amakusa and Tam Tam. Also does not work if the opponent is deep into the corner. Will kill if the Rage Explosion gauge is full. First j.C should be as deep a j.C as possible, and the second j.C a shallow j.C, since a second deep j.C will knock down (if you're trying to combo into Issen, at least). Ukyo is particularly difficult to do this combo on. Also remember that you cannot hold up to buffer jump after the first j.C, as you will receive jumping recovery as a result, so you have to manually jump yourself to avoid it.
- Back throw > j.C > j.C > n.5B xx WFT
- Limited to only Hanzo, Galford, Ukyo, Amakusa and Tam Tam as Bust Charlotte, whereas Slash Charlotte cannot do the combo on Galford or Ukyo, either. Also does not work if the opponent is deep into the corner. For Galford or Ukyo, change n.5B to 14-hit CD.
- Back throw > j.C > n.5B xx WFT
- Shorter variant of the combo above that works on many more characters. Does not work on Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Shizumaru, Kazuki and Sogetsu. Also cannot be done when the opponent is deep in the corner. First j.C has to be done while rising as soon as possible, but the timing changes between characters. For Galford, Ukyo and Kyoshiro, change n.5B to 14-hit CD.
- 14-hit CD xx 623S or WFT
- Slash WFT is slower, so you'll need to cancel ASAP.
- j.C > j.C > 3S OTG
- CD BBC xx WFT
- Requires being close to the opponent.
- 14-hit CD xx 236S
- (During Rage Explosion) j.C > n.5B > Rage SCS (9) > n.5B > Rage SCS (9) > n.5B > Rage SCS (6) > WFT