Samurai Shodown IV/Hanzo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[ Info Needed ]|
Special Moves and WFTs
- Throw > 66A > 66D > 3S OTG
- Throw > 66A xx r.214S > j.C > (623B [Slash] or 623X [Bust])
- While the 623X command grabs are not true combos, and can be escaped with careful movement, they're almost impossible to avoid after the j.C air resets the opponent.
- 66A > Various
- 5B, 66A, 66D, CD, r.214S, Rage SCS, Issen
- 14-hit CD (12) or n.5B xx r.214S > j.C > (623B [Slash] or 623X [Bust])
- 66P xx r.214S > j.P > (623B [Slash] or 623X [Bust])
- Bare hands variant of the 66A starter combo.
- j.C > 2C > 8S OTG
- (Corner) CD BBC xx WFT
- [CD xx 6AB]xN
- Does not work on Nakoruru, Hanzo, Galford, Kyoshiro, Genjuro, and Gaira. Infinite that cancels the first hit of CD into circle step, putting Hanzo back into CD range to loop back into the first hit of CD. Very impractical due to the very low damage of CD by itself, though not too difficult of a link, either. Easiest to do against Rimururu. Way too time consuming of an infinite and with almost zero reward so it's not worth doing.
- (Corner) [66A > CD (whiff the 2nd hit)]xN
- Easiest to do against Basara, but works against all characters. Extremely difficult infinite since you have to space the CD out to not only hit it, but also whiff the second hit so you recover faster and can continue back into 66A.
- (During Rage Explosion) j.C > n.5B > Rage SCS (9) > n.5B > Rage SCS (9) > r.214S > j.C
- 14-hit CD (12) > WFT