The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/Guides
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page will be used to compile helpful guides or videos for understanding KOF 98 UM FE or general KOF gameplay that can also apply to this game.
START HERE: The Beginner's Incomplete Guide to KOF by DandyJ
- Explains several important KOF system and neutral concepts as well as the fundamentals of offense and defense.
- Highly recommended to watch this video if you have not already, whether you're a newcomer to KOF or already have some experience with the game.
Advanced Mode, Extra Mode, and Quick Max Tutorial by Rome
- Video tutorial for two of 98 UM FE's modes, Advanced and Extra: how they work and what their differences are, and an explanation of Quick Max.
Explanation of the KOF 98 UM FE System by Oyagi G.
- Video overview of the 98 UM FE system
KOF 98 UM FE Character Guides by MashItOut
- Playlist of relatively quick (about a minute to 2 minutes each) guides for most of the 98 UM FE roster. These videos can serve as a quick introduction to a character and what some of their tools, setups, and combos are.
Buffering Tricks and Motion Shortcuts by PhoeniX
- A useful article explaining various tips and tricks for the KOF buffer system and shortcuts for super motions.
KOF Neutral Tips by Juicebox
Rule of 2/3: Up Close Offense in KOF Explained by Laban