The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/Ryuji Yamazaki
Format for Normals section. Be sure to add bullet points for multiple moves having a property (e.g. j. B/D cross-up; st/cr. A/B/C/D are whiff/cancelable). REMOVE AFTER WRITING IN
- cl. A: ok fast feeler button with ok frame advantage. cancelable.
- cl. B: another feeler low button. used more than A since it is a low. cancelable.
- cl. C: very fast combo starter and nice frame trap. cancelable.
- cl. D: slower than cl.C but has long reaching second hitbox. only first hit is cancelable.
- st. A: very long anti hop check.
- st. B: a lower version of st.A. still does ok hop check. but this one is more suitable for anti run.
- st. C: slow punch, cancelable but too slow to utilize it.
- st. D: a big long poke. but its large recovery making it quite risky. dont spam it.
- cr. A: quite typical crouching jab with ok range and plus on block. cancelable.
- cr. B: pretty long low. cancelable into itself or other light buttons such as cr.A. your main low confirm.
- cr. C: fast crouched uppercut. is cancelable/whiff cancelable on first part.
- cr. D: uncancelable sweep. quite long and fast.
- j. A: somewhat similar to kusanagi knee, their j.B, but not as deep and no cross up. still an ok fast jump in.
- j. B: a very long horizontal ranged kick. nice air spacing tool.
- j. C: opposite of j.B, great vertical ranged punch. a great air control move.
- j. D: very deep downward kick. nice close ranged jump in. but the range is very short.
- st. CD: generic st.CD. not so great.
- j. CD: a great jump in, air to air with fast start up and good priority.
Choke Hold: (close) b/f + C
Whackdown Wallop: (close) b/f + D
Eviscerator: f + A
Serpent Slash (Upper): qcb + A (can be held)
Serpent Slash (Middle): qcb + B (can be held)
Serpent Slash (Lower): qcb + C (can be held)
Serpent Slash Cancel: During Serpent Slash, D
Sadomaso: hcf + B/D
Double Return: qcf + A/C
Judgement Dagger: dp: A/C
Bombshell Badda-Bing: (close) hcb, f + A/C
Fight of Tempering: dp + B
Sand Spray: dp + D
Guillotine: qcf, qcf + A/C
Drill: (close) hcb, hcb + A/C (tap repeatedly for more hits)